[Harp-L] Harmonicaster site now legible

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 01:57:24 EDT 2017

Hi ! I'm a jazz player and I often open my harp to gap reeds. I didn't see
how the pickups are put on the harp. Is it still possible to gap reeds and
put some polish to avoid squealing (particularly necessary with Seydel) ?
Do you plan to use Hohner as base model ? Will you sell amplifying system
separately or is it "merged" with the harp ? Do you have a price estimation
of the Harmonicaster ? I read that, in february, you were planning to use
20 45€ pickups, is it still the case ?

Thank you for your answer :)

Sebastien