[Harp-L] Low F sharp diatonic?

Matthew Bullis matthewbullisaz@xxxxx
Fri Jul 14 00:05:42 EDT 2017

Hello, I see that Lee Oskar makes a low F harp, but do any makers have a low F sharp instrument? This would be one half step below the standard g. I'm surprised that I'm having trouble finding this key, but I guess the low f is more popular because of playing in C for blues. Sometimes I want to play a song in f sharp, since I tend to downtune my guitar. For instance, if I want to play Heart of Gold or Mary Jane's Last Dance, I have to go with g natural. Some local performers also play downtuned, so if you know of any place where I can get a low f sharp, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Matthew