[Harp-L] SPAH 2017 - Greg Jones Pucker's Circle

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Thu Jul 13 12:08:40 EDT 2017

If you are attending SPAH in Tulsa this year, stop by and jam at my
Pucker's Circle.

We will be playing everything from Frank to Hank, Jennings to Jones, and
Willie to Wills!

The SPAH jams are great opportunities for advanced players to test new
musical concepts and beginning players to get comfortable playing in a
group.  The only mistake you can make is to not participate...

We'll play Rockabilly, Rockabelly, RockinGospel, and Cowboy and Country
Swing... and fake our way through some jazzy standards..

Hoping to see some bass and chord harmonica players sittin' in.

Last year, our jam was privileged to have some really fun chromatic players
who presented some amazing musical ideas and concepts..

I can't wait!

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com