[Harp-L] MIDI will Restore the Status of the Slide Chromatic

Brendan Power bren@xxxxx
Tue Jan 31 07:55:41 EST 2017

Michael Rubin wrote:

“I don't think the bass harp will go away to midi.  The tones you showed in the video do not compare.  Perhaps there are better midi bass tones out there.”

There certainly are Michael. Remember I just dropped the random lead patch I was playing 2-3 octaves as an illustration, it wasn’t a bass patch at all. You could play sampled bass harmonica if you wanted to. And with great facility at high speed, with blow and draw breath.

Brendan

www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>

www.YouTube.com/BrendanPowerMusic