[Harp-L] MIDI will Restore the Status of the Slide Chromatic

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Jan 31 07:36:53 EST 2017

I don't think the bass harp will go away to midi.  The tones you showed in
the video do not compare.  Perhaps there are better midi bass tones out
there.

That said,  this is a great achievement.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com