[Harp-L] MIDI HARMONICA PERFECTED - The LEKHOLM DM48

Brendan Power bren@xxxxx
Mon Jan 30 08:11:24 EST 2017

There have been several attempts at making a MIDI harmonica over the past 40
years, but none has been very successful. The Lekholm DM48 Digital Chromatic
Harmonica Controller at last gives harmonica players a real playable,
user-friendly way to access the incredible power of MIDI sounds and
functionality.

Swedish biomedical engineer and inventor Erik Lekholm sent me one of the
prototypes to test. Over the past month or so I made some suggestions for
this and that, and he quickly added new menus to do what I asked. That
configurability is impressive in itself, quite apart from all the rest of
it! Here's a video I made showing the stuff I found in this amazing box of
tricks:

DM48 DEMO VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgIAFOnJVs

For further information/photos/videos/ordering, check out the DM48 website:

DM48 WEBSITE

http://www.lekholminstruments.com

Brendan

 <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com