[Harp-L] BIG RIVER Broadway show

Emile Damico oatss_oatflakes@xxxxx
Sun Jan 29 10:33:19 EST 2017

Will this be just pit work or is there costume and stage playing.  For those who haven't donethe show this is about 70 percent or more reading. There is also a Bass Harmonica part and jaw harp.The entracte may take some practice to. Big River Promo

|    |
Big River Promo
 Big River TV Promo Emile D'Amico Harmonica Chuck Abbott artistic director.  |   |

    On Sunday, January 29, 2017 6:17 AM, Randy Singer <randy at xxxxx> wrote:

 >> Dear harmonica community

If there are any professional harmonica players who want to perform in BIG RIVER, please forward this information below and contact mannymusic1 at xxxxx Do not contact me. Thanks