[Harp-L] Toots on Rhythm changes

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sat Jan 28 20:10:28 EST 2017

Hi Guy and Gals

I have an I RealPro version of Rhythm Changes on my phone that I can easily vary with respect to key and tempo. I have been using it recently for training my ear to hear these important and common changes clearly. Listening to Changes at a slow tempo is very helpful in that regard.

But it would be nice to put my present experiences with slow Changes to a "practical" use. Hence my interest in a tune that uses The Changes at slow tempo.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone