[Harp-L] Toots on Rhythm changes

jon kip jon@xxxxx
Sat Jan 28 15:36:41 EST 2017

On Aebersold volume 47, I think, "I got rhythm in all keys" has some tunes that he made up that are pretty slow. Not well-known tunes, but exercise tunes....If you're hunting for it online, realize that some of the cuts are "I got rhytm"...so searcing for both the real spelling and the "alternative" correct spelling is helpful here.