[Harp-L] Memphis area

Rick Davis bluesharpamps@xxxxx
Fri Jan 27 11:10:17 EST 2017

Here is a great way to hear lots of great blues harp players in one place
during IBC:  My company, Memphis Blues Amps, is sponsoring a harp jam
Wednesday night, Feb 1, at The Beale Street Tap Room.  Players scheduled to
appear include JD Taylor, Jake Friel, Tony Holiday, Brandon Bailey, Pat
Loiselle, and others.  The new Memphis 20 amp will be featured.  The jam
starts after IBC is over for the night, maybe around 10:30, and goes until
2:30 am.  Bring your harp kit, we just may call you up.

I've attached a flyer for the jam.

Thanks!

-Rick Davis
Memphis Blues Amps