[Harp-L] Embossing is the wrong word...

Chris Talbot ctalbot@xxxxx
Wed Jan 18 20:15:04 EST 2017

For people like me who have very little idea about harp modifications and
tune-ups, could someone explain what is trying to be accomplished by
embossing/burnishing?

Sorry. I only learned what was gapping was this summer during a learning
session at Dunnville Harmonica Retreat with Mike Stevens. I'm clueless
about such things. :-/

Chris

--
Chris Talbot