[Harp-L] A harmonically inspired weekend in Music City TN...Feb 23-26th

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Mon Jan 16 13:00:24 EST 2017

Hey Everybody, Sean Wailin O'Phelan! My understanding is that there is not
going to be a Harmonica Collective this Spring,  if that is the case and
you were planning to go, or you are just looking for a fun, extensive and
inexpensive harp weekend, please join us at Midwest Harmonica Workshop
Nashville! We have some great stuff planned and we are limiting the
workshop to 30 attendees. 1 of 3 Midwest Harmonica Workshop locations in
2017, Nashville is a perfect place for the event and is fairly central to a
lot of our harmonica friends. Hotel details are listed on website. A
variety of classes on technique, local and general history, and discussions
and jams with instructors. Register on the website or call me with
questions and please, if you cannot make it for the entire weekend, get
yourself a day pass fri or sat or invite family and friends out for our
instructors performances, free and open to the public (Flyers on website).
See ya there!

                        "Satan and Adam" blues harpist and Youtube legend,

                                                     Adam Gussow of Oxford
MS

Beatbox and Blues Master

Brandon O. Bailey of Memphis TN

Country Blues, Gospel and Americana expert

 Todd Parrott of Charlotte NC

We are meeting in Music City for a great harmonica instructional weekend.
We will go over a variety of techniques, skills, and backgrounds, suiting
all levels of experience.

Thursday 2-23

Meet Up for a tour of the Musicians Hall of Fame in Downtown
Nashville 3:30pm, followed by an evening enjoying downtown with the group
and instructors, getting to know everyone.

Friday 2-24

Instruction from 9am to 4pm (Classes and group discussion, 1-2 hour blocks)

Live performances by Todd Parrott and Brandon Bailey -7pm on at Hard Rock
Cafe

Open Jam after show

Saturday 2-25

Instruction from 9am to 3pm (Classes and group discussion, 1-2 hour blocks)

Live performance with The "Blues Doctors" Adam Gussow and Allan Gross

8pm to 10pm at The Stillery Downtown Nashville

Sunday 2-26

Conclusion

Meet Up downtown for some fun and harmonica playing with the group
== One-on-one time with instructors and lots of networking with other
attendees
Vending and gear sales as well as great contests, prizes and incentives!!
FREE MHW T-SHIRT
*Past Attendee Discount
*Refer a friend Discount!! $25 each*Group Discount
REGISTER NOW at www.midwestharmonica.com- ONE DAY PASS - $175
-FULL WEEKEND - $350