[Harp-L] Minor vs major question

DPWatson72@xxxxx DPWatson72@xxxxx
Fri Jan 6 08:59:15 EST 2017

So at a jam last night the singer called for D flat minor.  (Odd
coincidence -- yesterday I practiced a bit playing minor in 2nd which  I hadn't done
in a long time).  I had to look at my little cheat sheet I  carry and it
shows an F sharp harp in second or a B in third -- neither of  which I own.  So
I sat out. I have an E and could have played in 4th but I  need to practice
that in the privacy of my basement before I play it  on stage.  Thanks for
the input.
Dave Watson
Alexandria, Va.

In a message dated 1/6/2017 4:35:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,