[Harp-L] For those who can't get enough bluegrass chromatic harmonica

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Thu Jan 5 20:24:59 EST 2017

Yup, I’m at it again.  I just released my new CD, “Bluegrass that Swings,” of progressive bluegrass instrumentals featuring some of the finest bluegrass virtuosos—Stuart Duncan, Sierra Hull, Jake Workman, and Rob Ickes.  This CD also contains swing tunes such as Back Home Again in Indiana, Sweet Georgia Brown, Twinkle Little Star, All of Me, and Exactly Like You, all done with a somewhat bluegrass feel.  There are also waltzes, including Andy Statman’s Klezmer-sounding Flatbush Waltz.

To hear all the tunes in their entirety, go to Airplay Direct:
http://www.airplaydirect.com/davidnaiditchbluegrassthatswings <http://www.airplaydirect.com/davidnaiditchbluegrassthatswings>

If you want the physical CD or downloads, go to CDBaby.  (Downloads are also available at iTunes and other popular sites.)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/davidnaiditch5 <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/davidnaiditch5>
Hope you enjoy.