[Harp-L] Curious about how the group feel about buying used harps and cleanliness

Brian Stear brianstear@xxxxx
Fri Jan 6 00:41:54 EST 2017

I use a ultrasonic cleaner to clean them. Disassemble, add warm water, lemon juice ( Matthew Smart ), and some 91% alcohol. Rinse, dry, and reassemble.That cleans and sanitizes.............for sterilizing, I have a UV-C wand for that.
I so wish I could afford to just buy new harps, but with my very limited funds, I have to buy used. I practice on Big Rivers, and save my Special 20’s for most recording, and gigs.

Brian

---