[Harp-L] Curious about how the group feel about buying used harps and cleanliness

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Wed Jan 4 20:32:47 EST 2017

I always disassemble the harp completely for cleaning. I always replace valves in used chromatics. I am a big fan of removing other peoples DNA, even from guitars I bought used. I soak the screws and reedplates in isopropyl alcohol also. Every instrument I sell is thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and tested with my Harner Examina II.
Dee