[Harp-L] In ear monitors

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Sun Jan 1 10:22:12 EST 2017

I've used a number of different in ear solutions over the years.  An inexpensive way to do it is with Rolls products.  They make a small box mixer that you plug your mic into and also a monitor send into it.  It has a volume control for each channel.
I'm also in a band that uses a system made by Aviom.  The Aviom is very cool.  Everyone has a little console that allows you to customize your mix on the fly.  Not cheap so it's more of a solution to be considered if your in a band that wants to do in ears as your main monitoring.