[Harp-L] Brazilian Choro

Ansel Barnum anselsb@xxxxx
Tue Feb 28 15:19:03 EST 2017

Thanks Laurent and everyone else for your positive feedback. It's
encouraging to hear when persevering on this challenging instrument...

Yes, Pablo Fagundes is amazing. And playing scales in all 12 keys is indeed
challenging but quite constructive! Look forward to the next episode on
Planet Harmonica.

Back to the solitary woodshed,

Ansel