[Harp-L] What Madcat was doing 33 years ago

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxx
Fri Feb 24 12:36:32 EST 2017

The purple effects pedal is a Boss analog delay.
The green effects pedal is a Boss phase shifter.
The microphone is my home-made (Cat-tronics) harp mic made out of a Radio Shack dynamic tape recorder microphone.  The plastic box on my hand is the volume control fot the mic. This is indeed the predecessor of the Shaker Madcat harp microphone. I made my first one in 1968.

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth