[Harp-L] Laurent Maur tries MIDI Harmonica for the First Time

Stephen subdomaintain@xxxxx
Tue Feb 21 14:46:35 EST 2017

Very cool...I've noticed a lot of the sounds you guys are choosing have a lot of delay and long releases.  It would be great to hear some sounds with shorter releases, not a harmonica sound but something that responds similarly.

I'm on the list to get one either way :)

My dream sound would be something like the lead sound Donald Fagen uses on songs like Hey Nineteen and IGY.  Fast forward to 4:50...I believe Donald had the harmonica in mind with this lead sound.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sogYgHlNnqo

Sent from my iPhone