[Harp-L] The One Harmonica to Rule Them All?

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sat Feb 11 14:58:13 EST 2017

I'm excited about this too. Maybe it will light a fire under Seydel, Hohner and Suzuki serving as encouragement to improve their products. Improved air tightness with less slider friction would be the place to start.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone