[Harp-L] David Naiditch new CD "Bluegrass that Swings" reviewed

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Sat Feb 11 01:09:24 EST 2017

Thanks Tony for your great review of my new CD, “Bluegrass that Swings.”  Playing with these top-notch virtuosos was a real honor and challenged me to play my best.

This CD is now available at CD Baby, iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon.

https://davidnaiditch.hearnow.com