[Harp-L] Whiskey Before Breakfast - Major Cross

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Thu Feb 9 17:23:41 EST 2017

After watching and listening to Tony Eyers play Whiskey Before Breakfast at
least 100 times, I set out to learn it myself.

It is a work in progress and I still have a long way to go to learn this
difficult song.

I say in the video caption that I am using Melody Maker, but actually I am
using major cross. The bent notes were just not quite working for me so I
re-tuned them after seeing some material on major cross tuning that Tony
put out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXIvHOKvYjw

Naturally if this tuning is something you want to try, I sell them in the
Seydel line.
I can easily tune it back to standard RICHTER or Country Tuning if it
doesn't suit you.

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com