[Harp-L] Seydel releases Tony Eyers Major Cross harmonica

oneotterman . oneotterman@xxxxx
Tue Feb 7 09:00:55 EST 2017

sup,,,,

I just play a plain ole out of the box honer, like the crossover bamboo,,,,
some lee  and did get a seydel,,,65.00 think it was session steel... but
blew it out...
play some fast bluegrass style,,,but cant' really say I get all the notes
and melody
kid told me it was BluesGrass so there ya go.
love playing and getting kicked out of some of the jams where harp is just
not wanted in bluegrass...so
might learn to play some of the tunings one of these days wont be long...oh
that is just a song...
I do some gigs,,,guitar harp rack and vocals with voicelive 2

Down in Dixie
Georgia

best to ya

Jimmy E Scott