[Harp-L] Seydel releases Tony Eyers Major Cross harmonica

Tony Eyers tony@xxxxx
Mon Feb 6 22:10:34 EST 2017

Hi all,

At the end of the day, we choose a tuning which best suits individual
needs. For most, this is the standard Richter tuning. I use Richter a
lot, and love it, but for tunes I generally use Major Cross. Rather than
discussing details, it's perhaps best to just hear how a particular
tuning sounds, and go from there.

To that end, try http://tonyeyers.com/hear-music/ or the video clips at
http://tonyeyers.com/tony-eyers-trio/

These mostly feature Major Cross harmonicas.

Cheers,

Tony