[Harp-L] Konstantin Reinfeld - Allan Holdsworth Proto Cosmos - Diatonic Harmonica - YouTube

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Mon Apr 17 12:10:39 EDT 2017

As usual, well said, Winslow!!!!!!!!

Perhaps if Spah reached out and worked out a deal…….

We need him. The bar needs to be raised for the harmonica community and this young man is a real blessing.

> On Apr 17, 2017, at 12:00 PM, Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> I met him and and saw him play in Trossingen in 2013. Kid had been playing for four years at that point and was blowing everybody's minds; expect much more from him. Now if we could just get Hohner Germany to bring him to SPAH . . .

Randy Singer Music Consulation Inc.
www.randysinger.com <http://www.randysinger.com/>
954-929-7733
“Best in Live Music"