[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica?

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Mon Apr 17 15:00:51 EDT 2017

I was in high school, on my way to a summer job (around 1973) on the bus.
Got off at my stop and the guy sitting in front of me got off too. He
pulled a harp out of his shirt pocket and started blowing while walking
down the block ahead of me. I was sold. Been playing ever since.

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio
www.davidmccurry.net