[Harp-L] Announcement

Chris Reynolds c_reynolds2571@xxxxx
Sun Apr 16 19:34:12 EDT 2017

After nine years in the harmonica business I've decided to close up shop except for the Hands Free Chromatic and Ergonomic Neck Rack. Over the last three years the harmonica business has been a money losing venture and no longer able to pay the bills, so I've decided to move on. Recently I started a new job and I've also been working on a second degree, between those two things and family I just don't have the time in the shop to sustain much beyond the HFC and ENR. So for those customers out there that play the HFC, don't worry it's not going anywhere. However everything else on the website will be going away, after the 15th of May I will no longer be accepting any order for custom diatonics or combs of any kind. I'm leaving the site up until then to give those that might be wanting to order something time to do so, but please understand that you could be looking at a 3 to 6 month wait to get your order. With work, school, and family the limited shop time means that the diatonics and comb side of the business is low priority. HFC's will remain top priority and will be done first, but again if you're willing to be patient then you'll still be able to order other items until the 15th at which time everything will be removed from the site except the HFC and ENR. For those that already have orders in I'm close to having everything ready to ship so you should be getting your orders really soon.

Thanks for all the jobs and encouragement over the last 9 years.

Chris Reynolds Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com http://www.facebook.com/blowyourbrassoff