[Harp-L] Kinya Pollard's review of my harmonica gaskets

george sanders georgegsandman@xxxxx
Sat Apr 15 10:48:03 EDT 2017

The Rocket appears to have been designed for these gaskets, I have done a couple now and it was quite easy and simple. I am not having the same success with an old Crossover. Are there any videos on how to place the gaskets into combs without the cool and convenient fitting comb of the Rocket?George