[Harp-L] "Hi De Ho"

David Fairweather dmf273@xxxxx
Mon Apr 10 22:12:39 EDT 2017

I have to admit not being too familiar with "Blood, Sweat & Tears" beyond
"Spinning Wheel" and "You've Made Me So Very Happy".  But today I was
listening to an old AM radio aircheck in my car. (Which by the way is the
closest thing to time travel you'll ever know),  when the BST tune "Hi De
Ho" came on.   It's got a pretty good harmonica solo in the middle of it!
 "Who's that playing?" I wondered.  I got home and Googled him.   It's
their lead guitar player, Steve Katz!    Not bad!  Does he play any other
harp solos?