[Harp-L] ONE ROOM COUNTRY SHACK - BUDDY GUY (Harp-L Digest, Vol 164, Issue 1)

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Wed Apr 5 19:17:17 EDT 2017

Yes, a G minor blues, with I and IV chords minor and V dominant, (ie major
with a flat seventh: D-F#-A-C)
In 5th on an Eb harp the I and IV chords fall naturally (no bends
necessary) but the V (the root being draw 3)
will mean bends to the left or overblows to the right, Or you can just skip
it and play the blues scale.
RD