[Harp-L] Low F

Jim Fitting jfitting@xxxxx
Fri Sep 30 09:34:04 EDT 2016

  I have been playing the Marine Band Low F harmonica for a very long time. But it looks like it has been discontinued by Hohner ( or is it KHS now?) Did anybody hear about this? Does anybody care? Does anyone have a stash of them that they want to unload ? I play the low F at least once or twice every gig. I hesitate to plunk down the $130 or whatever it is for a Marine Band 'Thunderbird' which is still available in Low F. I tell you what, after all these years Hohner is really trying to drive me to start buying Seydels.

Jim Fitting