[Harp-L] chromatic harmonica

Winslow Yerxa winslowyerxa@xxxxx
Wed Sep 21 17:56:59 EDT 2016

I remember having some discussions with him about chromatic a little over a year ago; he was getting more interested in it. Glad to see that it's produced some performances. Winslow Yerxa
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, Second Edition: ISBN 978-1-118-88076-0
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.comInstructor, Jazzschool Community Music SchoolPresident emeritus, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica

      From: Mick Zaklan <mzaklan at xxxxx>
 To: harp-l <harp-l at xxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:23 AM
 Subject: [Harp-L] chromatic harmonica

  Kind of like what Magic Dick seems to be doing these days on an
instrument I don't normally associate with him....the chromatic harmonica.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aabCuJdDmYA.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtM9UGfwLm0.

  I recall an interview he did decades ago, where he called himself a
"sound sculptor" or words to that effect.  I didn't get that at the time;
but I sort of do now.

Mick Zaklan