[Harp-L] FaceBook Celtic/Old-time/ Bluegrass Harmonica Group

Glenn Weiser banjoandguitar100@xxxxx
Mon Sep 19 14:48:02 EDT 2016

<Message: 6
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 11:35:22 -0400
From: John Kerkhoven <solo_danswer at xxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] BluesReel CD

Earlier this year I put out a CD with my buddy Patrick Hutchinson, Celtic musician and man of many musical inspirations.

We are a Montreal-based blues and celtic harmonica-guitar duo. We share singing duties.

The CD has a mix of trad tunes and original compositions.

Check it out if you?ve got a moment or two. And by all means, if you like what you hear, please support us!

http://bluesreel.bandcamp.com/releases

Cheers!
John

I invite you and anyone else here who plays Celtic, Old-time, or bluegrass harp styles to join and post some of your harmonica clips in the Facebook Celtic/Old-time/ Bluegrass Harmonica Group, which I run.

Glenn Weiser