[Harp-L] Video of "Rob Europe & Harmonica Bill" at LI Blues Challenge 2016

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Tue Sep 13 07:46:43 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

Rob Europe and I recently played the Long Island Blues Society's annual
Blues Challenge, in which the winners qualify to compete in the
International Blues Challenge in Memphis.

Unfortunately, we didn't win, but we had a great time and played well.  Our
good friend Mike Osip was kind enough to shoot some video of the event and
he posted our complete set up on YouTube.  I thought some of you might like
to see it.

The video can be found here (hopefully it will "embed" into the email):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/BM7r98R35zM" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

The other clips of the Blues Challenge are up there as well, including
those of band winners The Johnny Mac Band and solo winner Frank LaTorre.
You can find all sorts of Long Island live music (especially
blues/roots/etc.) and other LI cultural happenings here:  Mike Osip's
YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtihnPFirGmkSY8cjnBzmMA>
  Check it out when you get a chance.

Thanks and enjoy!

Bill

PS.  If you like this kind of music, please consider joining the Long
Island Blues Society <https://www.facebook.com/LongIslandBluesSociety> !