[Harp-L] Tony Eyers joins with Seydel Academy

Tony Eyers tony@xxxxx
Mon Sep 12 20:04:07 EDT 2016

In 2006 I set up a harmonica teaching site in China, at Kouqin.com.cn.
The site did well, I became a judge at the Asia Pacific Harmonica
Festival. In 2008 I launched an English version, at
HarmonicaAcademy.com, after that a Spanish version, at Armonica.com.es.
I have a PhD in IT, which helped get this up. My various harmonica sites
now get around 2000 visits per day, and are largely what I do. Google
"harmonica lessons', you'll find me.

I've recently partnered with Seydel Academy. This is a Seydel
initiative, which links their customers with online teaching resources,
from PT Gazell, myself and others.

My online teaching is based on standard richter tuned harmonicas. Much
of it can be done with just a single harmonica. However my music is
largely based on the Major Cross tuning which I developed in the '90s.
Seydel are a natural fit for me, as they offer alternate tunings through
their harp configurator service, which will soon include Major Cross.
We're also working on other Major Cross based Seydel models.

You can see Seydel Academy at
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/en_US/?ViewObjectID=3624972&Currency=EUR