[Harp-L] yet another Bluesette

Steve Molitor stevemolitor@xxxxx
Wed Sep 7 15:13:48 EDT 2016

"If you want similar, or best case, superior, results, go to Brendan's site
and order the "Computer-Generated Comb" with the Patented Note Filter
Attachment."

Man, I gotta get me one of those Power combs!

....oh wait, I already have one. It's great, but I don't sound anything
like that. Guess I didn't check the note filter attachment box.

Seriously, this is amazing stuff. I'm a big fan of Jon's stuff, and this is
his best yet. I can't think of any living harmonica player who is better
than Jon.