[Harp-L] yet another Bluesette

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Sep 6 13:04:45 EDT 2016

Folks, this is not just another version of Bluesette — it’s beautiful, brilliant, and unique. Jon begins with some fine jazz improvisation and makes us wait for the theme until almost the end (I love this approach). Great arrangement, terrific chops, and a unique harmonica voice throughout.

Thank you Jon!

- Slim

www.SlimAndPenny.com