[Harp-L] yet another Bluesette

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Sep 5 20:52:23 EDT 2016

> On Sep 5, 2016, at 8:27 PM, jon kip <jon at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> In case anyone's interested, and has five extra minutes,

For YOU I have 5 extra hours. lol

> here's yet another version of Bluesette, that uses some of the same notes we're used to hearing, and some outliers.

BUT..scrambled in a way that I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams.

> Chromatic Harmonica, jazz, and not much to look at.

Well, we could look at music..which is being kept secret..OR we could look at you..OR we could look at a brick wall. I picked the coconut. lolol.

> There is, however one wrong note in the score (that's the only thing being shown in the video),

I ‘thought’ I picked up something in my inner ear crystals?

> and, if anyone can find it , I've arranged for you to be able to take that information to your local Starbucks , hand over just a bit less then ten bucks and, in return, receive about fifteen cents' worth of coffee and sugar  in a cup "Personalized" with some letters on it, some of which may actually  be in your name.

Actually, there are NO notes in my name that are in Starbucks. Which is probably why my job applications were thrown in the trash. :)

> https://youtu.be/DZ86gIVGav4
>
> jk
>
> http://jonkip.com

Seriously, this is ONE bad a$$ tune. I actually like it BETTER than the original. Maybe because I have played the original too many times. (like requested every Sunday).
The electric is back on. The moat around my home is 4’ deep & 6’ wide but the water was over the street by a foot and a half. Luckily my home is coded at 26” above the
street. Wheeeeew made it by 8”. Neighbors weren’t so lucky.

So this tune really brightened my day/week/month. Take your pick  ~(8^)x

smokey joe & the Cafes / sweet haven house / Warm Mineral Springs