[Harp-L] yet another Bluesette

jon kip jon@xxxxx
Mon Sep 5 20:27:40 EDT 2016

In case anyone's interested, and has five extra minutes, here's yet another version of Bluesette, that uses some of the same notes we're used to hearing, and some outliers.

Chromatic Harmonica, jazz, and not much to look at.

There is, however one wrong note in the score (that's the only thing being shown in the video), and, if anyone can find it , I've arranged for you to be able to take that information to your local Starbucks , hand over just a bit less then ten bucks and, in return, receive about fifteen cents' worth of coffee and sugar  in a cup "Personalized" with some letters on it, some of which may actually  be in your name.

https://youtu.be/DZ86gIVGav4

jk

http://jonkip.com