[Harp-L] Bass harmonica mics

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Sun Oct 30 11:55:33 EDT 2016

Panasonic makes electret microphones capsules that are about the size of
a pencil eraser and very inexpensive. They have great audio quality, are
pretty sensitive and you should be able to fabricate a bracket for them,
drill some 1/4" holes in a piece of wood or plastic and epoxy them in.
They'll need a small phantom power supply but then that $600 Suzuki mic
also uses batteries.