[Harp-L] F#m

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Sun Oct 30 14:18:38 EDT 2016

I totally agree with you Michael ! I didn't want to say that both scales
are identical. What I meant is that if you can play blues in 3rd position,
playing major in the 12th position is easy because there are only little
changes to make to get it right. And you gave the missing information which
helps to understand what I mean :)

Dan, arpeggio are chord notes.
On a E hca (12th pos) :