[Harp-L] F#m

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Sun Oct 30 12:17:33 EDT 2016

I was mostly speaking about notes. I don't know in which key the song is.
There are a lot of A. If it's in A, I like to play Major in 12th position
(A on a E harp). When you do so, you have the natural minor which is the
blues scale in 3rd position (in this case, blues scale in F#). Moreover, he
has the full E and F#- chords + the tonic and the third of the A chord (5-6
draw holes, fifth are overrated ;) ), so it's a nice begining :)