[Harp-L] new harmonica bluesy-jazz album

Konstantin Kolesnichenko wheel.k@xxxxx
Wed Oct 26 11:15:19 EDT 2016

Hello friends! I released my third album, and the most beloved. It's
called "Hypnotized!". I tried to make it conceptual - from song
selection to the cover pictures. This album means a lot to me, because
it is dedicated to my mom who passed away in January. I felt her support
through the whole process of creating this album.

Thank you Jason Ricci, PT Gazell, Pierre Lacocque for listening to the
presale copy and for the permission to cite you. Your music inspires me
to make my own music :)

"Konstantin Kolesnichenko is one of my favorite living harmonica players
playing some of my very favorite music. I am a huge fan of both his
playing and his artistic direction to the point of jealousy. I love him
and this disc and want MORE!"
-Jason Ricci

"There is a whole new breed of exciting harmonica players on the scene
today. One of the young lions clearly leading the charge is Konstantin
Kolesnichenko."
-PT Gazell

"This wonderful CD takes the listener on a musical journey from vintage
Jazz to inspiring South American rhythms and gentle swings.
The 7 songs are well crafted instrumentals led by Konstantin
Kolesnichenko's soulful and lyrical harmonica. The arrangements are
creative and the bandleader's harp playing is masterful. Throughout, his
harmonica sounds like a horn adding so much to the band’s ensemble feel.
A stellar performance.
***** FIVE STARS"
Pierre Lacocque
Bandleader
Mississippi Heat

For now my album is available on bluebeatmusic (You can read a super
nice review by Charlie Lange here):
http://bluebeatmusic.com/product_info.php?products_id=23332

and  CDBaby (in both digital and cd format)
:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/konstantinkolesnichenko2

I hope that you like "Hypnotized!". And as usual, your support is really
needed!

Album teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qPD2W5vHi4

Album trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FggKGSY-ZuM

--
Konstantin Kolesnichenko, Dnipro, Ukraine
http://kolesnichenko-harmonica.com/