[Harp-L] Cleaning Chromatic Harmonicas

Phyllis731@xxxxx Phyllis731@xxxxx
Thu Oct 27 07:23:00 EDT 2016

I have used my ultrasonic cleaner for my diatonic harps and it works  well.
 I would be cautious about putting a chromatic in water, however  because I
would fear the windsavers could be damaged or the glue weakened,
especially if it's an old harp.  I'm no expert, however on this  topic.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Just to be is a blessing. Just  to live is holy. Heschel

In a message dated 10/27/2016 5:40:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,