[Harp-L] diatonic harmonica repair and tuning needed

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Tue Oct 25 23:57:24 EDT 2016

Hi Brian and all,
I work on SP20s, and have the time to do this work.
Although my day gig is as harp tech for Suzuki, I have a lot of experience
with SP20s, and still play them at gigs, since they were what my mentor
(Harmonica John Frazer, he gets the credit/blame) recommended--most of the
custom tunings I use are on SP20s.
I have yet to work on a Harrison, this could be my first opportunity!
So the message is, I am available if Brian or others need repair and/or
customization services in short order.
Gary