[Harp-L] Loop machines

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sat Oct 22 23:01:07 EDT 2016

I like a bunch of loopers--the one I would suggest is the software looper
called LoopyHD, if you have an iPhone or iPad.
I still have my Echoplex Digital Pro, that's the best looper for live
looping--but I use the Boomerang III
http://www.boomerangmusic.com/E156.shtml , it's still in production.
Available for around $500 . . .
I still use my Digitech Jamman, but mostly for sample playback. The
harmonizer I use has a looper, Brendan uses it for that, the VoiceLive
Touch http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/products/voicelive-touch/ there is a
newer version out.