[Harp-L] How often should I clean my harmonica?

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 16:54:15 EDT 2016

I have not used an ultrasonic cleaner.

   1. I lay all the harps in a sink of tepid water.
   2. Let sit and soak 20 min
   3. Swish and rinse in fresh water to get the floating crud away from the
   harp
   4. Lay them holes up to air dry (or play them, or use canned air if you
   are in a hurry)

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL