[Harp-L] New Products from Memphis Mini Amps

Rick Davis bluesharpamps@xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 17:08:22 EDT 2016

I just wanted to let the list know we have added some new products for
blues harp players.

In addition to the Memphis Mini amp, we now offer:

-The MM Mic Cable, very high quality for only $22.  All the details can be
found here:  http://www.memphisbluesamps.com/cables

-MM Delay effects pedal, $69

-MM Harpman effects pedal (Anti Feedback + Active Tone Controls), $69

-9v Power Adapter for effects pedals, $10

Photos and video samples can be found at the website:
http://www.memphisbluesamps.com/

Thanks very much for the orders we've received from Harp-L list members!
We truly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Rick Davis
Memphis Blues Amps