[Harp-L] stones blues album

MANFRED WEWERS mwewers@xxxxx
Thu Oct 20 17:28:00 EDT 2016

 Hey Richard, I'm with you on this one. I entered the music of the 60s via the Rolling Stones but it was Brian Jones' harp playing that caught my attention. After his departure from the group, the best thing they did was hire Sugar Blue to do the harp work on later songs.It would have been interesting, if Mick had devoted some of his vast fortune, music skill and energy into upping his harmonica game. The next thing you know, someone will come out with the Mick Jagger Blues Harp.
Manfred